Introduction of Nagamachi Yuzen Kan
'Nagamachi Yuzen Kan' is a only Kaga-Yuzen studio in Kanazawa city in Japan that is available for public.(Kaga Yuzen is a technique for hand-painting 'Kimonos'.) It locates 3 minutes on foot from the Nagamachi Samurai District which is one of the representatives from the old castle town of Kanazawa city.
You can look our craftsman painting colorful patterns onto silk. And you can perform coloring experience, fixation experience of a Kimono, etc
- An exhibition room and a shop
- Various kimonos and handicrafts are exhibited. The accessories for souvenirs are also sold.
- Information on process etc
- We are exhibiting explanatory panel of Yuzen's process, history and work desk etc.
Coloring experience using the technique of Kaga-Yuzen , fixation experience of a kimono, etc.can be performed.
- Coloring experience
- Let's try personally!
- The rental of a 'kimono'
- Let's excursion with a kimono.
- Fixation experience
- You can feel the difference.
- 2-6-16 , Nagamachi, Kanazawa-City Japan
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Winter(Dec.-Feb.) (for training)
- Open time
- Admission fee
- 350 yen (including tax)